Friends of Camp Allegheny
The Friends of camp allegheny is a group dedicated to helping further the ministry of the camp. This group will work closely with the camp allegheny board of directors and the boards directors to support the camp.
What do i do as a friend of camp allegheny?
- Pray for the ministry of Camp Allegheny to glorify God.
- Be a positive advocate by sharing about Camp Allegheny’s opportunities and events.
- Include Camp Allegheny in your church annual mission budget and/or your personal annual gift.
- Share personal skills and talents whenever possible.
- Attend and/or recruit work teams for personal mission projects whenever possible.
- Attend and recruit groups for Camp’s special projects and scheduled Work Days when possible.
- Help fund special projects at Camp.
- Partner to provide camping opportunities for un-churched and/or needy children and youth.